- Very good
- Very good
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
LibreOffice is fully compatible with:
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows 2003
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
You'll also need:
|Memory:||256 MB||512 MB|
|Free space:||1,5 GB|
LibreOffice is also compatible with ▼▲
LibreOffice is also available in other platforms ▼▲
Versions of LibreOffice
|LibreOffice 4.1.3 Final 21/11/13||Free (GPL)||English||Download|
|LibreOffice 4.1.2 Final 21/11/13||Free (GPL)||English||Download|
|LibreOffice 4.1.1 Final 07/10/13||Free (GPL)||English||Download|
|LibreOffice 3.4.3 Final 14/11/11||Free (GPL)||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
A great open source alternative to Microsoft Office
- This release is bit-for-bit identical to the 3.5.4 Release Candidate 2, so you don't need to download or reinstall if you have that version already.
- The distribution for Windows is an international build, so you can choose the user interface language that you prefer. Help content is available via an online service, or alternatively as a separate install.
- Our Windows binaries are digitally signed by The Document Foundation.
- For Windows users that have LibreOffice prior to version 3.4.5 installed, either uninstall that beforehand, or upgrade to 3.4.5. Otherwise, the upgrade to 3.5.4 may fail.
- For Windows users that have OpenOffice.org installed, we advise uninstalling that beforehand, because it registers the same file type associations.
- If you run Windows 2000, you may require this update before being able to install LibreOffice.
- If you run Linux, the GCJ Java variant has known issues with LibreOffice, we advise to e.g. use OpenJDK instead.
- LibreOffice contains all the security fixes from OpenOffice.org in 3.3.0, and perhaps more as a side-effect of the code clean-ups.
- Microsoft Office 2010 will complain that ODF 1.2 and extended documents written by LibreOffice 3.5 are invalid (but opens them still). This is a shortcoming in MSO2010 only supporting ODF 1.1, please see here for further details.
- Open Source
- Complete office productivity suite
- Compatible with Microsoft Office
- It takes time to learn certain advanced features
"Missing Font Color choice"
My download for Windows does not have the ability to choose Font color, my linux version does. I can select back ground color but not font color. Other than that, appears to be very good alternative to MS Word.
- 25 Aug 2011
Top Downloads: Productivity Suites
Windows: Microsoft Office is probably the most popular productivity suite, but that doesn't mean there... See more
It's likely that everyone has a Gmail account in addition to other email accounts. An all-encompassing... See more
Questions and answers LibreOffice
- Under discussion
- 0 answers
- *****cannot translate without context********